TAUmail via web
TAUmail provides access to the imap accounts using roundcube. Enjoy!
TAUmail webaccess now allows you to:
- Check your mail quota
- Set mail filter (active for both web-access and your mail client)
- Valid SSL certificate
- Shared Folders
I've activated the dovecot “Shared Folders” feature (cf. http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared).
Folders can be shared to other TAUmail users in roundcube: go to Settings → Folders, select a folder and notice the “Sharing” tab. If you want to share a folder, make sure to always use the full email address as username (i.e.,
firstname.lastname@example.org instead of
For this, I had to rearrange the namespace configuration. This may have resulted in your mail client re-downloading all mails in subfolders. Sorry about that.
- [03/2016] Password change in roundcube works again
- [11/2016] Default Sieve Spam Filter (only if no other filter is enabled): Filter out spam mails to the folder “Junk”.
- [12/2016] TAUmail now supports shared folders
- [12/2016] fail2ban is now activated for roundcube. After 3 failed attempts, your IP gets banned (via paket filter) for 5 minutes.